- The leading cause of fatal car accidents in Tennessee
- Pay your way out of trouble at Bonnaroo? Not this year
- Were you arrested while traveling to or while you attended Bonnaroo? If so, let the attorneys at Waldron Fann & Parsley assist you.
- Cognitive distraction and Tennessee motorists
- Truck driver errors and inattention a serious threat to TN drivers
- Ladies’ night out at a Tennessee bar results in death from a flying car
- Woman injured in car accident deserved more than “zero” damages
- Single unit trucks just as dangerous as tractor trailers
- Tennessee leads nation in teen driver deaths
- Wrong-way accidents much more fatal than common car accidents
- Motorcycle fatalities are way up in Tennessee this year
- Study: Cognitive distractions pose a serious risk for Tennessee drivers
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.
- Terry Fann Identified as One of the Top DUI Attorneys in Tennessee by the National Advocacy for DUI Defense (NAFDD)
- Lawsuit against county, sheriff settled for $137,500
- County settles Gammon case for $340K
- Sheriff Arnold Gets Sued Again
- Former Corrections Officer awarded 385k
- Fired deputy wins $275K settlement from countyFired sheriff’s deputy Jim Tramel accepted a $275,000 settlement from Rutherford County.
Check out this story on dnj.com: http://on.dnj.com/1tUNRfK