Waldron, Fann & Parsley, Attorneys at Law
Contact us for a Free Consultation 615-809-0023
Trusted Legal Representation Serving Middle Tennessee Since 1973

March 2017 Archives

What happens if I am in a trucking accident?

A motor vehicle accident involving a semi truck in Tennessee can be a lot more catastrophic than a collision involving two cars. After all, a typical big rig that is fully loaded can weigh 25 times more than a car. If you have been hurt in a trucking accident caused by the truck driver, you have the right to seek justice in civil court.

Does coffee help you sober up, or is that a myth?

You're out drinking, and you know you've had too much to legally drive. You don't want to pay for a cab home, though, so you decide you'll just swing by the local all-night coffee shop, drink a cup of hot brewed coffee, and then get in your car. After all, you've heard that it helps you sober up faster than just waiting for the alcohol to leave your system.

Is a 3-wheeled bike safer than a motorcycle?

Three-wheeled vehicles have been growing more popular, especially with elderly riders who used to ride motorcycles and no longer feel safe doing so. People also enjoy their sporty looks and the way that some, like the Polaris Slingshot, have bucket seats like a car. But is this three-wheeled vehicle safer than a motorcycle?

  • The National Trial Lawyers | Top 40 under 40
  • NAFDD Superior DWI Attorney
  • NAFDD Superior DUI Attorney
  • NAFDD Superior OVI Attorney
  • RCCBA Rutherford and Cannon Co. Bar Association
  • Tennessee Association For Justice Member 2015- 2016
  • TBA Tennessee Bar Association